Saturday, January 26, 2013

Making Stories

These stories are not the kind of story your thinking.  They are unique pictures from this summer that I put together to make up stories.  (These stories did not actually happen.  I just mixed up the pictures I took this summer to make the stories).
                                                           

                                                                   Brotherly Protection
"Don't worry.  I'll always protect you."
"Oh no!  There's that really big dog!"
"WAIT!"



                                                                  The Babysitter
She introduces her doll to the dog...
Then runs off to play...

Then forgets about it...
"Why did you let that dog eat me!"
"Oh dear!"




The Motorcyclist 
Once upon a time a motorcyclist was driving along and saw...
some hitchhikers and decides to pick them up...
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment